Meritus Medical Center, Inc:
Awarded by: Meritus Medical Center, Inc
High School: all, Barbara Ingram School for the Arts, Boonsboro High School, Clear Spring High School, Hancock High School, nontraditional, North Hagerstown High School, Smithsburg High School, South Hagerstown High School, Washington County Technical High School, WCPS, Williamsport High School
MERITUS MEDICAL CENTER AUXILIARY, INC. HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Applicant must be a high school graduate by current school end year.
- The applicant must have three written references from persons not related to the applicant, and one of the references must be from their high school principle or guidance counselor.
- A copy of the high school transcript must accompany the application.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a health career curriculum, and must have been accepted by a University, College or Junior/Community College. Copy of letter of acceptance must be submitted with application.
- The scholarship grant will be for partial or full tuition only. Full tuition is $500.00 each for the fall and spring semester. Books, registration fee, activity fee, laboratory fees are not included.
- Financial need may be taken into consideration when the scholarship grant is awarded.
- Application deadline is February 15th.
- For further information, please contact: Meritus Medical Center Auxiliary, Inc.; Attn: Scholarship Committee 11116 Medical Campus Road Hagerstown, MD 21742 Telephone Number: 301-790-8143
*This website is provided as a service to students in Washington County, Maryland. Every effort is made to provide current information. Further research by the student may be necessary.